Welcome to Talo Homes, featured in Millcreek
Talo has been meticulously designed to be as singular as the residents who will call them home. There are two open floor plans to choose from in size both just over 2000 square feet. Each offers breezy, open-concept interiors and tall windows that admit abundant summer sun and winter light while framing the far-reaching mountain views. Thoughtfully configured under the direction of renowned development firm, Blue Atlas Homes, residences showcase a warm contemporary approach to design that enhances the dynamic and natural surroundings.
- Premium Brick Veneer or Architectural Stone at the Entries (Front Door and Garage)
- Painted Metal or Fiber Cement Siding
- Smooth Coat Stucco
- Membrane Roof
- Painted Metal Fascia and Soffit
- Flush Panel Insulated Garage Doors with Side Lights
- Laminate Wood Flooring in the Kitchen, Dining, and Family Rooms on the Main Level
- Carpeted Flooring in Bedrooms and Hallways
- Porcelain Tile in Bathrooms
- Solid Core Doors
- 36” Whirlpool Modern French Door Refrigerator
- 30” Whirlpool Modern Gas Range
- Whirlpool Smart Dishwasher
- Frameless Euro Style Glass in the Master Bath
- Freestanding Tub in Master Bath
- Floor Mounted Tub Filler
- Granite Countertops
- Level 4 Smooth Walls with Light Drywall Texture
- Smart Home Automation and Security System with 2 Gig Panel and Alarm.com Phone App Control. Smart Thermostat / Garage Door Control / Automated Lights / Smart Doorbell with Camera
- Built-in 7 Channel Surround Sound System
- Exterior Gas Fireplace (Unit B Deck)
- Appliance Upgrade Package
- Custom Cold-Rolled Metal Range Hood Cover
- Premium Tile Backsplash
- Built-in Cabinetry and Desk in Office Nook
- Built-in Bench and Lockers in Entry Nook
- Closet System in Entry Nook
- On-Demand Semi-Tankless Water Heater
- Water Softener
- RO System
- Built-In Master Closet System
- Closet in Sun-Room
- Laminate Wood in the Entry and Stairs
- Quartz Countertops
- Replace Second Bath Tub with Shower
- Wet-Zone Master Bath Tub and Shower Space
- Kitchen Cabinet LED Lighting Package
- Stair LED Lighting
- Garage Floor Epoxy
Talo Homes FAQ
Talo is located just off Highland Drive and 3300 South. The exact address of the project is 3780 S Highland Drive, Millcreek, Utah. Millcreek is a progressive, newly established township. Near Talo is an area called Brickyard. Millcreek city government and local developers have released a master plan to redevelop Brickyard as a mix-used project. This new zoning will bring new shops, restaurants, and consumers to the heart of Millcreek. Your home at Talo will be just .8 mile from all this new development.
As of the end of January, downtown SLC to 7200 south and east of 1300 East there are only 5 total townhomes for sale in that entire area. That’s it! All are between $300 and $400K. The newest was built in 2005, and is now in need of a complete renovation. Talo is new, fresh and rare. Although Salt Lake County has many new construction projects underway throughout the valley, Talo represents the most innovative design at an affordable price. Talo checks all the boxes, in the location you want, for under $500K.
Talo Townhomes are brilliantly planned to use the entire space, wasting nothing. The contemporary interiors feature natural materials and clean lines, with everything oriented to maximize daylight and bring the outdoors inside. Every innovative inch is designed to be efficient without compromising luxury. Talo units will range in size from 2015-2140 square feet.
Russell Platt Architecture is a full-service architectural and design firm in Salt Lake City. The firm brings a over 50 years of experience in both large and small-scale projects throughout the region. Their leadership includes award-winning licensed architects, seasoned architectural and interior designers, CAD drafters, planners, graphic designers, cost estimators, and several intern architects. Many of Russell Platt’s professionals are LEED® Accredited with projects designed with a mindset toward sustainability. Russ Platt, Principal Architect, has thoughtfully created Talo’s modern design, social spaces, and interiors.
Talo units are currently offered for reservation with prices starting from $425,000. Contact a Utah Cribs Team sales agent for current availability:
Construction began in late 2018 with an estimated total project completion date of early 2020, with some units will be completed as early as fall 2019.
Ownership may include the opportunity to place your townhome in a rental arrangement. A Real Estate Sales Representative can suggest rental management company representatives to answer your questions.
Our Preferred Lenders are knowledgeable about Talo and are ready to answer any of your questions. Please inquire with any of our Sales Team members. There are specific discounts and funds available ONLY if the buyer uses the Talo preferred lending team.
+1 (801) 671-7877
6340 South 3000 East
Cottonwood Heights UT 84121